DA Fiscal Management Goals
Adopted: December 4, 2001
Amended: January 26, 2010, September 16, 2015
The Board intends:
- To secure funds relative to need on the basis of District goals and priorities.
- To ensure that the annual budget considers the realities of revenues, expenditures, and impacts on the District.
- To protect the longer-term economic future of the District through:
- The development of balanced budgets;
- The prudent management of District business affairs; and
- The commitment of time and other resources to systems' improvements.
- To ensure the application of accepted accounting principles at the system and school levels.