GCCC Relocation Expenses of New District Administrators
Adopted: September 13, 1976
Amended: June 12, 2007
The Board will assist with the normal relocation expenses incurred by Administrators newly appointed from outside the District.
Requirements for receiving assistance are as follows:
1. A maximum of $7000 will be reimbursed according to receipts submitted.
2. The administrator will obtain and forward to the Associate of Business and Finance written quotes from moving companies.
3. In most instances, the lowest bid will be accepted, although other factors may be considered.
4. Payment for the move may be to the administrator, upon the submission of receipts, or directly to the moving company, upon receipt of an invoice.
5. The administrator agrees to work for the District for a minimum of three (3) years.
6. If the administrator terminates employment prior to the completion of three years, costs of the move become repayable on a pro-rated basis.
7. If employment is terminated by the District, the costs of the move are not repayable.