IL Student Achievement Awards
Adopted: February 10, 1982
The Board recognizes that certain students excel in the various dimensions of schooling. The Board wishes to recognize singular achievement in each of its schools through the presentation of awards to deserving recipients.
1. Selection criteria for awards shall be determined by each school subject to the approval of the Superintendent.
2. Achievement awards may be considered for presentation in each of the following areas:
d. Fine Arts
e. Academic Improvement
g. Such other areas as may be determined by the school
3. Each school shall establish criteria to be used for selection purposes.
4. Awards funding shall be provided annually as part of the school budget.
5. Each school shall provide the names of awards recipients to the Board at its September regular meeting.