Interview Guide Superintendent Leadership Practices
Perceptions of Principals and Superintendent “Direct Reports”
- What evidence can you cite to support or refute the following:
- The Superintendent provides clear direction?
- The Superintendent provides effective educational leadership?
- The Superintendent establishes and maintains positive, professional working relationships with staff?
- The Superintendent unites people toward common goals.
- The Superintendent demonstrates a high commitment to meeting student needs?
- The Superintendent has a well established value system based on integrity?
- The Superintendent empowers others?
- The Superintendent effectively solves problems?
- Is trustworthy?
- What does the Superintendent do, if anything, that helps you do your job effectively?
- What does the Superintendent do, if anything, that makes doing your job more difficult to do effectively?
Note: Leadership Practices interviews will be conducted every second year unless the Board determines otherwise.
|Legal Reference:||Section 14, 45, 60, 61, 113, 114, 115, School Act
Freedom of Information and privacy protection act