EE Transportation Services Management
Adopted: January 21, 1992
Amended: June 22, 2010
The Board recognizes the need and accepts the responsibility for the proper management and administration of its student transportation services.
- The Board delegates to the Superintendent authority to:
- Formulate guidelines and administrative procedures necessary to the efficient and effective implementation of the Board's student transportation policies.
- Establish and staff a Student Transportation Services department whose primary mandate will be to provide safe, effective, and efficient transportation services to District students in a manner consistent with the requirements of statute, Alberta School Foundation Fund, Board policy, and accepted management and administrative practice.
- Adjudicate upon student transportation disputes between parents, Student Transportation Services personnel, and personnel employed by the District's student transportation contractors and to advise the Board in a timely manner as to the status of such disputes.
- The Board reserves unto itself the right and authority to finally determine upon any dispute.